- Professor, Jackson Laboratory for Genomic medicine (JAX)
- Donald A. Roux Chair, Genomics and Computational Biology, JAX (2017-2023)
- Professor for Medical Computational Science, Berlin Institute of Health (2024-)
- Director, Human Phenotype Ontology Consortium
- Co-Program Director, Monarch Initiative
Berlin Institute of Health (from 2024)
Starting in January, 2024, the Robinson Lab will be located at the Berlin Institute of Health (BIH) in the Rahel Hirsch Center for Translational Medicine of the Charité in Berlin Mitte.
The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine
The Robinson Lab will also be located at the Jackson Laboratory (JAX) in the for Genomic Medicine campus in Farmington Connecticut.